We get amazed by what we see on the internet but its hard to know what’s real and what’s fake, given the fact that everyone has access to Photoshop or image manipulation tools and Photoshop and viral content are alarmingly high. But sometimes nature provides more than Instagram provides which are 100% real Exotic locations, unexpected coincidences or carefully planned work of art.
1)Salar De Uyuni—The World’s Largest Salt Flat In Bolivia Looks Like One Giant Mirror!
2) Boat That Looks Like It’s Floating In The Air
3) Lenticular Clouds That Were Captured Over The Moors At Oxenhope Near Bradford.
4) Trees in Schonbrunn Park, Vienna.They are pruned to appear in perfect straight lines.
5) The Crayola Cliffs—Zhangye Danxia Mountain Range In Gansu Province, China
6) A half burned-out telephone pole. It was the after-effect of an intense fire that tore through Line of village in the Volgograd Region of Russia.
7) Hausmannian Building On Georges V Ave. In Paris
8) Frozen Pond In Switzerland
9) A Pile Of Timer Reflecting In A Puddle
10) A Sculpture In New Zealand That Looks Like A Cartoon
11) Model Anja Rubik in a dress from Viktor & Rolf 2010 Spring/Summer show
12) Undulatus Asperatus Clouds
13) Falling Book Sculpture In Spain By Artist Alicia Martin
14) Tress After Toxic Waste Spill In Ajka, Hungary
15) Sand Dunes In Desert Namib, Namibia
16) Glowing Phytoplankton On A Beach In Maldives
[cover image /source : igorpodgorny.livejournal.com/mensxp]